We will use this page to provide updated information about our return to school this falL. Please check here for the most current information.
- August 11:
- 9:00 am Orientation for all parents 1-8 of Option B virtual students (virtual student orientations will be held with individual teachers at the teacher’s discretion August 11-14)
- August 12:
- 9:00 am First Grade Orientation in the GYM*
- 11:00 am Second Grade Orientation in the GYM*
- 1:00 pm Fifth/Sixth Grade Orientation in the GYM*
- August 13:
- 9:00 am Third Grade Orientation in the GYM*
- 11:00 am Fourth Grade Orientation in the GYM*
- 1:00 pm Seventh/Eighth Grade Orientation in the GYM*
- August 14:
- 8:30 am EC orientation in the GYM
- 10:00 am Kindergarten Orientation PARENTS AND STUDENTS in the GYM
- All orientations are for parents only, except Kindergarten.
- All parents must come in person to at least one orientation
- All orientations will be available virtually if parents with multiple children want to attend one in person to bring supplies and view others virtually.
Parents should bring supplies for their child/children when they come for the onsite orientation.
- Monday; August 17
- First Day of school for EC, 1-8th grade 8:15 am -11:30 am (drop off begins at 8:00 am)
First of Day of school for Kindergarten 8:30 am -11:00 am (drop off begins at 8:15 am).
- Tuesday & Wednesday; August 18 & 19
- Grades EC, 1-8 8:15 am - 11:30 am (drop off begins at 8:00 am)
Kindergarten 8:30 am - 11:00 am (drop off begins at 8:15 am)
- Thursday; August 20 Full Day of school for all students
- Grades EC, 1-8 8:15 am – 2:45 pm (drop off begins at 8:00 am)
Kindergarten 8:30 am – 2:30 am (drop off begins at 8:15 am)
- Thursday August 20 First Day of School for Virtual Students Option B.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to try to open school as safely as possible. Keep in mind that the school calendar is still being revised.