The Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) supports the mission of WCA by fostering a biblical partnership of parents, faculty, and staff in the education and training of our children. The PTF assists school leadership in various fundraising and social activities as needed.
2021-22 PTF Monthly Meetings at 8:20am (following carpool) | PTF monthly meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month unless scheduled at a different time. Schedule changes will be determined at the previous PTF meeting and communicated on the school calendar.
- September 7th
- October 5th
- November 2nd
- December 7th
- January 11th
- February 1st
- March 1st
- April 5th
- May 3rd
- To promote communication
- To provide ongoing Christian education
- To coordinate school fundraisers
- To create opportunities for students to perform or demonstrate special skills
- To stimulate participation, attendance, and excellence in WCA programs and extracurricular activities
- To encourage and participate in intercessory prayer
The members of the PTF are Parents and Legal Guardians of children currently enrolled in WCA, WCA Teachers, and Staff Members of WCA.
- Katherine Graham - PTF President
- Candace DeFinis - PTF Vice President
- Mary Beth Roth - PTF Secretary / Upper School Representative
- Mary White - Hawk Fund / Lower School Representative
Please direct all PTF email communication to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love for you to participate in the Parent Teacher Fellowship this year!