Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
The Parent Teacher Fellowship “PTF” of Weddington Christian Academy meets monthly. The monthly meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month unless scheduled at a different time. Schedule changes will be determined at the previous PTF meeting and communicated on the school calendar.
The PTF supports the mission of WCA by fostering a biblical partnership of parents, faculty, and staff in education and training of our children. The PTF assists school leadership in various fundraising and social activities as needed.
- To promote communication
- To provide ongoing Christian education
- To coordinate school fundraisers
- To create opportunities for students to perform or demonstrate special skills
- To stimulate participation, attendance, and excellence in WCA programs and extracurricular activities
- To encourage and participate in intercessory prayer
The members of the PTF are Parents and Legal Guardians of children currently enrolled in WCA, WCA Teachers, and Staff Members of WCA.
- Katherine Graham - PTF President
- Sabrina Savoy - PTF Vice President
- Leigh Clinard - PTF Secretary
Please direct all PTF email communication to email@example.com
We would love for you to participate in the Parent Teacher Fellowship this year!