New Student Application
New Student Application Procedures
January 13th | Registration opens to current WCA families.
January 21st | Applications open to WCP & WUMC families.
January 27th | Applications open to the community.
Thank you for beginning the application process with WCA! Please use this link to start the application process for your student(s) for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. Once you have completed this online form, please fill out the necessary forms below and return with the applicable fees to complete the application process. Please view the 2020-2021 Fee Schedule link to review the list of necessary fees and their due dates.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Complete basic student information here: Initial Application Link
2. Complete the following forms.
- Parent Questionnaire
- Screening Application
- Observation Permission Form (JK & K only)
- Transcript Release Form
- Teacher Recommendation Forms (Please complete the top portion of the form and give directly to your child's teacher. Your child's teacher should return the form directly to WCA.)
3. Return payment for Application Fee ($250) and Screening Fee ($250) to WCA via check.
4. ABC Educational Services will then contact you directly to schedule a screening session.
5. Schedule a shadowing day for your student at WCA! They will meet their potential future classmates and teachers.
6. Once all materials have been received by WCA, your child(ren)'s application will be reviewed. You will receive a letter by mail when the Admissions Committee has made a decision.